Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3576] to HDAC10
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-HDAC10 antibody [EPR3576]
See all HDAC10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3576] to HDAC10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human HDAC10 aa 350-450. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HeLa, 293T, Jurkat, HepG2, A673 and NIH/3T3 cell lysates
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with this species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 0.35% Sodium citrate, 0.17% Sodium chloride, 0.03% EDTA, 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108934 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa.|
FunctionResponsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes.
Tissue specificityUbiquitous. High expression in liver, spleen, pancreas and kidney.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 2 subfamily.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Excluded from the nucleoli.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZP761B039 antibody
- HD 10 antibody
- HD10 antibody
ab108934 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Buckwalter JM et al. Characterization of Histone Deacetylase Expression Within In Vitro and In Vivo Bladder Cancer Model Systems. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31137849
- Shan C et al. 4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase promotes lung cancer growth via pentose phosphate pathway (PPP) flux mediated by LKB1-AMPK/HDAC10/G6PD axis. Cell Death Dis 10:525 (2019). PubMed: 31285420
- Mondello P et al. Panobinostat acts synergistically with ibrutinib in diffuse large B cell lymphoma cells with MyD88 L265 mutations. JCI Insight 2:e90196 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28352655