Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HDAC3
- Suitable for: ICC, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Monkey, Chinese hamster
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HDAC3 antibody
See all HDAC3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HDAC3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Monkey, Chinese hamster
- WB: HEK-293T, HeLa, K562, Cos-7, CHO, NIH/3T3, Neuro 2a, PC-12 and NRK cell lysates. IHC-P: Human lymph node tissue. ICC: HeLa cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesWhole antiserum is fractionated and further purified by anion-exchange chromatography to provide the IgG fraction of antiserum that is essentially free of other rabbit serum proteins.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7030 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2000 - 10000 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).|
FunctionResponsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. Probably participates in the regulation of transcription through its binding to the zinc-finger transcription factor YY1; increases YY1 repression activity. Required to repress transcription of the POU1F1 transcription factor. Acts as a molecular chaperone for shuttling phosphorylated NR2C1 to PML bodies for sumoylation.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 1 subfamily.
modificationsSumoylated in vitro.
- Information by UniProt
- HD3 antibody
- HDAC 3 antibody
- HDAC3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HDAC3 antibody (ab7030) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK-293T whole cell lysate.
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate.
Lane 3 : K562 whole cell lysate.
Lane 4 : COS-7 whole cell lysate.
Lane 5 : CHO whole cell lysate.
Lane 6 : NIH-3T3 whole cell lysate.
Lane 7 : Neuro-2a whole cell lysate.
Lane 8 : PC-12 whole cell lysate.
Lane 9 : NRK whole cell lysate.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG-Peroxidase and a chemiluminescent substrate.
Predicted band size: 49 kDa
Immunocytochemical immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells labelling HDAC3 with ab7030. Cells were fixed and permeabilized with cold methanol followed by a cold methanol and acetone solution. Fixed cells were stained with ab7030 at a 1/200 concentration. The secondary used was a Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, Cy3 conjugate.
All lanes : Anti-HDAC3 antibody (ab7030) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Whole cell lysate from human HEK293 cell line
Lane 2 : Whole cell lysate from human HEK293 cell line treated with HDAC3 gene silencing shRNA
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit Ig at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 49 kDa
Exposure time: 10 seconds
Cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde in PEM buffer. The coverslip was incubated in blocking buffer of 5% powdered milk in TBS-T plus 0.02% sodium azide for 1 hour at room temperature. Blocking buffer was removed and primary antibody was added at a dilution of 1/5000 and incubated overnight at 4 degrees celsius. The coverslips were then washed 4-5 times with blocking buffer for 5 minutes. Secondary antibody, goat anti-rabbit Alexa 594, was added at a dilution of 1/1000 and incubated at room temperature for one hour. From this point on coverslips were covered with foil to protect them from light. They were washed 5 times with TBS-T and then one time with PEM, for 5 minutes each wash. The coverslips were fixed 10-30 minutes in 4% formaldehyde in PEM buffer, then washed 3 times with PEM buffer for 5 minutes. 0.1M ammonium chloride in PEM buffer was added for 10 minutes to quench auto-florescence, and then slips were washed 2 times for 5 minutes in PEM followed by 3 washes for 5 minutes in
ab7030 has been referenced in 95 publications.
- Sun J et al. N-terminal truncated carboxypeptidase E represses E-cadherin expression in lung cancer by stabilizing the Snail-HDAC complex. Am J Cancer Res 10:925-938 (2020). PubMed: 32266100
- Huang Z et al. G protein pathway suppressor 2 (GPS2) links inflammation and cholesterol efflux by controlling lipopolysaccharide-induced ATP-binding cassette transporter A1 expression in macrophages. FASEB J 33:1631-1643 (2019). PubMed: 30153049
- Hiramatsu S et al. Regulation of Cathepsin E gene expression by the transcription factor Kaiso in MRL/lpr mice derived CD4+ T cells. Sci Rep 9:3054 (2019). PubMed: 30816218
- Fuller NO et al. CoREST Complex-Selective Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors Show Prosynaptic Effects and an Improved Safety Profile To Enable Treatment of Synaptopathies. ACS Chem Neurosci 10:1729-1743 (2019). PubMed: 30496686
- Philips RL et al. HDAC3 restrains CD8-lineage genes to maintain a bi-potential state in CD4+CD8+ thymocytes for CD4-lineage commitment. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30657451