Publishing research using ab1439? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1439 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Wang SE et al. Capsaicin upregulates HDAC2 via TRPV1 and impairs neuronal maturation in mice. Exp Mol Med 50:e455 (2018). PubMed: 29520110
- Li Z et al. HADC5 deacetylates MKL1 to dampen TNF-a induced pro-inflammatory gene transcription in macrophages. Oncotarget 8:94235-94246 (2017). PubMed: 29212224
- Meng ZX et al. Glucose Sensing by Skeletal Myocytes Couples Nutrient Signaling to Systemic Homeostasis. Mol Cell 66:332-344.e4 (2017). PubMed: 28475869
- Barbati SA et al. Transcription Factor CREM Mediates High Glucose Response in Cardiomyocytes and in a Male Mouse Model of Prolonged Hyperglycemia. Endocrinology 158:2391-2405 (2017). PubMed: 28368536
- Mondello P et al. Panobinostat acts synergistically with ibrutinib in diffuse large B cell lymphoma cells with MyD88 L265 mutations. JCI Insight 2:e90196 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28352655
- Liu PK & Liu CH Epigenetics of amphetamine-induced sensitization: HDAC5 expression and microRNA in neural remodeling. J Biomed Sci 23:90 (2016). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 27931227
- Sharma A et al. Calcium-mediated histone modifications regulate alternative splicing in cardiomyocytes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:E4920-8 (2014). PubMed: 25368158
- Gannon AM et al. MutSß and histone deacetylase complexes promote expansions of trinucleotide repeats in human cells. Nucleic Acids Res 40:10324-33 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22941650
- Mielcarek M et al. SAHA Decreases HDAC 2 and 4 Levels In Vivo and Improves Molecular Phenotypes in the R6/2 Mouse Model of Huntington's Disease. PLoS One 6:e27746 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22140466
- Host L et al. Cocaine self-administration alters the expression of chromatin-remodelling proteins; modulation by histone deacetylase inhibition. J Psychopharmacol 25:222-9 (2011). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 19939859
- Hang CT et al. Chromatin regulation by Brg1 underlies heart muscle development and disease. Nature 466:62-7 (2010). IHC-P, IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 20596014
- Bierne H et al. Human BAHD1 promotes heterochromatic gene silencing. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:13826-31 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19666599
- Mathew S et al. Repression of the cardiac myosin light chain-2 gene in skeletal muscle requires site-specific association of antithetic regulator, Nished, and HDACs. J Cell Mol Med 13:1952-61 (2009). PubMed: 19604314
- Kang JS et al. Repression of Runx2 function by TGF-beta through recruitment of class II histone deacetylases by Smad3. EMBO J 24:2543-55 (2005). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 15990875