Publishing research using ab187139? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab187139 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Wang P et al. Histone deacetylase-4 and histone deacetylase-8 regulate interleukin-1ß-induced cartilage catabolic degradation through MAPK/JNK and ERK pathways. Int J Mol Med 41:2117-2127 (2018). PubMed: 29393346
- Yang M et al. I-7ab inhibited the growth of TNBC cells via targeting HDAC3 and promoting the acetylation of p53. Biomed Pharmacother 99:220-226 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29334665
- Li A et al. Histone deacetylase 6 regulates the immunosuppressive properties of cancer-associated fibroblasts in breast cancer through the STAT3-COX2-dependent pathway. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29980788
- Zhang K et al. HDAC8 functions in spindle assembly during mouse oocyte meiosis. Oncotarget 8:20092-20102 (2017). PubMed: 28223544
- Mondello P et al. Panobinostat acts synergistically with ibrutinib in diffuse large B cell lymphoma cells with MyD88 L265 mutations. JCI Insight 2:e90196 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28352655
- Ramos TL et al. HDAC8 overexpression in mesenchymal stromal cells from JAK2+ myeloproliferative neoplasms: a new therapeutic target? Oncotarget 8:28187-28202 (2017). PubMed: 28390197
- Lai Q et al. H3K9ac and HDAC2 Activity Are Involved in the Expression of Monocarboxylate Transporter 1 in Oligodendrocyte. Front Mol Neurosci 10:376 (2017). PubMed: 29184483
- Deng Z et al. Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Trichostatin a Promotes the Apoptosis of Osteosarcoma Cells through p53 Signaling Pathway Activation. Int J Biol Sci 12:1298-1308 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27877082