Product nameAnti-HECTD1 antibody
See all HECTD1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HECTD1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Turkey, Pig, Chimpanzee, Zebrafish, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan, Xenopus tropicalis
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1-50 of Human HECTD1 (AAP13073.1).
- HeLa and 293T whole cell lysate. This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following methanol fixed cell lines: HeLa.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101992 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 290 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
FunctionProbable E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase which accepts ubiquitin from an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme in the form of a thioester and then directly transfers the ubiquitin to targeted substrates. May be required for development of the head mesenchyme and neural tube closure.
PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPL family. K-HECT subfamily.
Contains 4 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 HECT (E6AP-type E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase) domain.
Contains 1 MIB/HERC2 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- E3 ligase for inhibin receptor antibody
- E3 ubiquitin protein ligase HECTD1 antibody
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase HECTD1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HECTD1 antibody (ab101992) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 290 kDa
Exposure time: 3 minutes
ab101992 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab101992 at 1µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab101992 at 1 µg/ml staining HECTD1 in HeLa cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab101992 at 3 µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane). Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 3 minutes
ab101992 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Saez I et al. Insights into the ubiquitin-proteasome system of human embryonic stem cells. Sci Rep 8:4092 (2018). PubMed: 29511261
- Flack JE et al. Wnt-Dependent Inactivation of the Groucho/TLE Co-repressor by the HECT E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Hyd/UBR5. Mol Cell 67:181-193.e5 (2017). PubMed: 28689657
- Byrne R et al. Activity-Based Probes for HECT E3 Ubiquitin Ligases. Chembiochem 18:1415-1427 (2017). PubMed: 28425671
- Loganzo F et al. Tumor cells chronically treated with a trastuzumab-maytansinoid antibody-drug conjugate develop varied resistance mechanisms but respond to alternate treatments. Mol Cancer Ther 14:952-63 (2015). PubMed: 25646013