Product nameHela-Vehicle treated (Negative Control) Whole Cell Lysate
We recommend aliquoting the extracts into single use fractions and then storing them at -80°C.
Product was previously marketed under the MitoSciences sub-brand.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.50
Note: This Lysate was normalised with SDS-PAGE sample buffer to current concentration.
Concentration information loading...
BackgroundHeLa cells are human epithelial cells from a fatal cervical carcinoma. The cell line was derived from cervical cancer cells taken from Henrietta Lacks, in 1951. Horizontal gene transfer from human papillomavirus 18 (HPV18) to human cervical cells created the HeLa genome which is different from either parent genome in various ways including its number of chromosomes. HeLa cells have a modal chromosome number of 82, with 4 copies of chromosome 12 and 3 copies of chromosomes 6, 8, and 17. HeLa cells are adherent cells (they stick to surfaces) and maintain contact inhibition in vitro.
- Anti-HIF-1 alpha antibody [H1alpha67] (ab1)
- Anti-HIF-1 alpha antibody (ab103063)
- Anti-HIF-1 alpha antibody (ab114977)
- Hela-DFO treated (0.5mM, 24h) Whole Cell Lysate (ab116322)
- Anti-HIF-1 alpha antibody [mgc3] (ab16066)
- Anti-HIF-1 alpha antibody - ChIP Grade (ab2185)
- Anti-HIF-1 alpha antibody [EP1215Y] (ab51608)
- Anti-HIF-1 alpha antibody [HA111a] (ab6489)
- Anti-HIF-1 alpha (hydroxy P402) antibody (ab72775)
- Anti-HIF-1 alpha antibody (ab82832)
- Anti-HIF-1 alpha antibody [ESEE122] (ab8366)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116321 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
All lanes : Anti-HIF-1 alpha antibody (ab103063) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
Hela-Vehicle treated (Negative Control) Whole Cell Lysate (ab116321)
Lane 2 :
Hela-DFO treated (0.5mM, 24h) Whole Cell Lysate (ab116322)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Ab103063 was diluted in 1% milk/PBS. Anti-Rabbit Secondary antibody was diluted in 2% milk/PBS.
ab116321 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.