Publishing research using ab92492? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92492 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Kamnaksh A et al. Harmonization of pipeline for preclinical multicenter plasma protein and miRNA biomarker discovery in a rat model of post-traumatic epileptogenesis. Epilepsy Res 149:92-101 (2019). PubMed: 30553097
- Turtle JD et al. Engaging pain fibers after a spinal cord injury fosters hemorrhage and expands the area of secondary injury. Exp Neurol 311:115-124 (2019). PubMed: 30268767
- Rubio-Navarro A et al. Nrf2 Plays a Protective Role Against Intravascular Hemolysis-Mediated Acute Kidney Injury. Front Pharmacol 10:740 (2019). PubMed: 31333462
- Swan ZD et al. Persistent accumulation of gut macrophages with impaired phagocytic function correlates with SIV disease progression in macaques. Eur J Immunol 47:1925-1935 (2017). PubMed: 28667761
- Hwang Y et al. Global increase in replication fork speed during a p57(KIP2)-regulated erythroid cell fate switch. Sci Adv 3:e1700298 (2017). PubMed: 28560351
- Turtle JD et al. Pain Input Impairs Recovery after Spinal Cord Injury: Treatment with Lidocaine. J Neurotrauma 34:1200-1208 (2017). PubMed: 27912032
- Liu R et al. CD163 Expression in Neurons After Experimental Intracerebral Hemorrhage. Stroke 48:1369-1375 (2017). PubMed: 28360115
- Saha D et al. Expression of hemoglobin-a and ß subunits in human vaginal epithelial cells and their functional significance. PLoS One 12:e0171084 (2017). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 28178273
- Wang Y et al. Role of hemoglobin and transferrin in multi-wall carbon nanotube-induced mesothelial injury and carcinogenesis. Cancer Sci 107:250-7 (2016). Rat . PubMed: 26679080
- Yamauchi T et al. Possible production of arsenic hemoglobin adducts via exposure to arsine. J Occup Health 57:161-8 (2015). PubMed: 25735624
- Banerjee S et al. Haptoglobin alters oxygenation and oxidation of hemoglobin and decreases propagation of peroxide-induced oxidative reactions. Free Radic Biol Med 53:1317-26 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22841869