Publishing research using ab8639? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8639 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Pang EL et al. Epitope Presentation of Dengue Viral Envelope Glycoprotein Domain III on Hepatitis B Core Protein Virus-Like Particles Produced in Nicotiana benthamiana. Front Plant Sci 10:455 (2019). PubMed: 31057572
- Zhao Q et al. Hepatitis B Virus Core Protein Dephosphorylation Occurs during Pregenomic RNA Encapsidation. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29669831
- Liu K et al. Multiple roles of core protein linker in hepatitis B virus replication. PLoS Pathog 14:e1007085 (2018). PubMed: 29782550
- Peyret H et al. Tandem fusion of hepatitis B core antigen allows assembly of virus-like particles in bacteria and plants with enhanced capacity to accommodate foreign proteins. PLoS One 10:e0120751 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25830365
- Macdonald DC et al. Harnessing alveolar macrophages for sustained mucosal T-cell recall confers long-term protection to mice against lethal influenza challenge without clinical disease. Mucosal Immunol N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23715172
- Bichko V et al. Epitopes recognized by antibodies to denatured core protein of hepatitis B virus. Mol Immunol 30:221-31 (1993). PubMed: 7679466