Publishing research using ab8638? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8638 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Song C et al. Associations Between Hepatitis B Virus Infection and Risk of All Cancer Types. JAMA Netw Open 2:e195718 (2019). PubMed: 31199446
- Liang P et al. Efficient Humoral and Cellular Immune Responses Induced by a Chimeric Virus-like Particle Displaying the Epitope of EV71 without Adjuvant. Biomed Environ Sci 31:343-350 (2018). WB ; Hepatitis B virus . PubMed: 29866216
- Ye X et al. Chimeric virus-like particle vaccines displaying conserved enterovirus 71 epitopes elicit protective neutralizing antibodies in mice through divergent mechanisms. J Virol 88:72-81 (2014). PubMed: 24131712
- Gutelius D et al. Characterization of the pleiotropic effects of the genotype g-specific 36-nucleotide insertion in the context of other hepatitis B virus genotypes. J Virol 85:13278-89 (2011). PubMed: 21994450
- Tsai A et al. Chimeric constructs between two hepatitis B virus genomes confirm transcriptional impact of core promoter mutations and reveal multiple effects of core gene mutations. Virology 387:364-72 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19327810
- Guarnieri M et al. Point mutations upstream of hepatitis B virus core gene affect DNA replication at the step of core protein expression. J Virol 80:587-95 (2006). PubMed: 16378961