Publishing research using ab9193? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9193 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Huang LH et al. Development of a Transgenic Flammulina velutipes Oral Vaccine for Hepatitis B. Food Technol Biotechnol 57:105-112 (2019). PubMed: 31316282
- Song J et al. CRISPR/Cas9-mediated knockout of HBsAg inhibits proliferation and tumorigenicity of HBV-positive hepatocellular carcinoma cells. J Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29904948
- Kim DH et al. Intracellular interleukin-32? mediates antiviral activity of cytokines against hepatitis B virus. Nat Commun 9:3284 (2018). PubMed: 30115930
- Wang L et al. A new model mimicking persistent HBV e antigen-negative infection using covalently closed circular DNA in immunocompetent mice. PLoS One 12:e0175992 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28426720
- Li J et al. Unusual Features of Sodium Taurocholate Cotransporting Polypeptide as a Hepatitis B Virus Receptor. J Virol 90:8302-13 (2016). PubMed: 27384660
- Wang Y et al. Enhanced immunity and antiviral effects of an HBV DNA vaccine delivered by a DC-targeting protein. J Viral Hepat 23:798-804 (2016). PubMed: 27126208
- Endmann A et al. Cationic lipid-formulated DNA vaccine against hepatitis B virus: immunogenicity of MIDGE-Th1 vectors encoding small and large surface antigen in comparison to a licensed protein vaccine. PLoS One 9:e101715 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24992038
- Kwei K et al. Impaired virion secretion by hepatitis B virus immune escape mutants and its rescue by wild-type envelope proteins or a second-site mutation. J Virol 87:2352-7 (2013). WB ; Hepatitis B virus . PubMed: 23221548
- Huang CR et al. Lysine-71 in the large delta antigen of hepatitis delta virus clade 3 modulates its localization and secretion. Virus Res 170:75-84 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23022530
- Tian X et al. Hepatitis B virus (HBV) surface antigen interacts with and promotes cyclophilin a secretion: possible link to pathogenesis of HBV infection. J Virol 84:3373-81 (2010). IP ; Hepatitis B virus . PubMed: 20089655
- Lepère-Douard C et al. The first transmembrane domain of the hepatitis B virus large envelope protein is crucial for infectivity. J Virol 83:11819-29 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19740987
- Guarnieri M et al. Point mutations upstream of hepatitis B virus core gene affect DNA replication at the step of core protein expression. J Virol 80:587-95 (2006). PubMed: 16378961