For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
Following up on the phone call that I had 2 hours ago with one of the ABCAM technical people I'm hereby sending you this e-mail.
I am/was going to receive an abtrial offer concerning the Anti-Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen (Ad/Ay) antibody (Biotin) (ab68518).
This e-mail is merely to ensure you have my correct e-mail address to send it to, cos spelled foreign names and e-mail addresses are not easy to get right.
Asked on Oct 26 2012
Thank you for your email.
I sent the below email one hour ago. I hope you have received this. If not, here is a copy. I am looking forward to your reply and wish you a good weekend.
Thank you very much for your interest our AbTrial program.
To our knowledge, ab68518 has not been tested in flow cytometry.
However by participating in our AbTrial program you can now use our products in an untested application or species without financial risk.
Simply follow these easy steps below to apply for our AbTrial Program:
1. Reply to this email, letting us know you are interested in testing this product.
2. Our scientists will email you an inactive personal discount code for the value of the product.
3. Purchase and test the product at the regular price.
4. Submit your results, including your discount code in the additional notes section of your Abreview.
5. Once the Abreview is submitted, the discount code will become active.
6. Apply your discount code on your next order to receive that value off.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: www.abcam.com/abtrial.
Answered on Oct 26 2012