Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Hepatitis C Virus
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Hepatitis C virus
- Isotype: unknown
Product nameAnti-Hepatitis C Virus antibody
See all Hepatitis C Virus primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hepatitis C Virus
SpecificityThis antibody recognizes the core protein C1 of Hepatitis C Virus.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Hepatitis C virus
Peptide corresponding to amino acids 9-21 of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) core protein C1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1033 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000.|
RelevanceHepatitis C Virus is a positive, single stranded RNA virus in the Flaviviridae family. The genome is approximately 10,000 nucleotides and encodes a single polyprotein of about 3,000 amino acids. The polyprotein is processed by host cell and viral proteases into three major structural proteins and several non structural proteins necessary for viral replication. Several different genotypes of HCV with slightly different genomic sequences have since been identified that correlate with differences in response to treatment with interferon alpha.
Cellular localizationVirus surface
- Genome polyprotein antibody
- HCV antibody
- Hepatitis C virus polyprotein antibody
ab1033 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Mittal N et al. Versican is crucial for the initiation of cardiovascular lumen development in medaka (Oryzias latipes). Sci Rep 9:9475 (2019). PubMed: 31263118
- Joost S et al. Single-Cell Transcriptomics of Traced Epidermal and Hair Follicle Stem Cells Reveals Rapid Adaptations during Wound Healing. Cell Rep 25:585-597.e7 (2018). PubMed: 30332640
- Meier-Abt F et al. Parity induces differentiation and reduces Wnt/Notch signaling ratio and proliferation potential of basal stem/progenitor cells isolated from mouse mammary epithelium. Breast Cancer Res 15:R36 (2013). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 23621987
- Hattori N et al. Pericellular versican regulates the fibroblast-myofibroblast transition: a role for ADAMTS5 protease-mediated proteolysis. J Biol Chem 286:34298-310 (2011). PubMed: 21828051
- Velasco J et al. Adamts5 deletion blocks murine dermal repair through CD44-mediated aggrecan accumulation and modulation of transforming growth factor ß1 (TGFß1) signaling. J Biol Chem 286:26016-27 (2011). PubMed: 21566131
- Yuk CS et al. Development and evaluation of a protein microarray chip for diagnosis of hepatitis C virus. Biotechnol Lett 26:1563-8 (2004). PubMed: 15604797