Product nameAnti-Hexokinase Type III/HK3 antibody
See all Hexokinase Type III/HK3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hexokinase Type III/HK3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human Hexokinase Type III/HK3 aa 587-786.
Database link: P52790
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035); A549 and HCT116 cell lysates; HeLa cells
This product was previously labelled as Hexokinase Type III
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126217 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; hexose metabolism.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the hexokinase family.
DomainThe N- and C-terminal halves of this hexokinase show extensive sequence similarity to each other. The catalytic activity is associated with the C-terminus while regulatory function is associated with the N-terminus.
- Information by UniProt
- ATP:D hexose 6 phosphotransferase antibody
- Hexokinase type III antibody
- Hexokinase-3 antibody
Anti-Hexokinase Type III/HK3 antibody (ab126217) at 1/1000 dilution + Hela whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 99 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
ab126217, at 1/500 dilution, staining Hexokinase Type III/HK3 in methanol fixed Hela cells by Immunofluorescence.
The image in the lower panel was costained with Hoechst 33342.
This product has been referenced in:
- Mehta MM et al. Hexokinase 2 is dispensable for T cell-dependent immunity. Cancer Metab 6:10 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30140438) »
- Kuang R et al. GLUT3 upregulation promotes metabolic reprogramming associated with antiangiogenic therapy resistance. JCI Insight 2:e88815 (2017). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 28138554) »