Product nameAnti-HEY1 antibody
See all HEY1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HEY1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 12-304 of Human HEY1.
- A549, H1299, HCT116 and MCF-7 whole cell lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154077 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/2000.|
FunctionDownstream effector of Notch signaling which may be required for cardiovascular development. Transcriptional repressor which binds preferentially to the canonical E box sequence 5'-CACGTG-3'. Represses transcription by the cardiac transcriptional activators GATA4 and GATA6.
Tissue specificityExpressed in the somitic mesoderm, the central nervous system, the kidney, the heart, nasal epithelium, and limbs.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HEY family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 Orange domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Basic helix loop helix protein OAF1 antibody
- bHLHb31 antibody
- Cardiovascular helix loop-helix factor 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HEY1 antibody (ab154077) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A549 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : HCT116 whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : MCF-7 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 33 kDa
12% SDS PAGE
ab154077 staining HEY1 in HeLa cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/2000) (green). Alpha tubulin stained red and nuclei stained blue
ab154077 staining HEY1 in H1299 cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/1000) (green). Nuclei were stained blue with Hoechst 33342
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang Y et al. Notch3 signaling activation in smooth muscle cells promotes extrauterine growth restriction-induced pulmonary hypertension. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 29:639-651 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30954415) »
- Bai L et al. Knockdown of MALAT1 enhances chemosensitivity of ovarian cancer cells to cisplatin through inhibiting the Notch1 signaling pathway. Exp Cell Res 366:161-171 (2018). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 29548748) »