Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HEY1
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HEY1 antibody
See all HEY1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HEY1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Horse, Guinea pig, Cat, Dog
- Jurkat cells, Fetal lung lysate, Human lung or Human kidney tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22614 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. 5% skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1/50,000 - 100,000 as second antibody. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionDownstream effector of Notch signaling which may be required for cardiovascular development. Transcriptional repressor which binds preferentially to the canonical E box sequence 5'-CACGTG-3'. Represses transcription by the cardiac transcriptional activators GATA4 and GATA6.
Tissue specificityExpressed in the somitic mesoderm, the central nervous system, the kidney, the heart, nasal epithelium, and limbs.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HEY family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 Orange domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Basic helix loop helix protein OAF1 antibody
- bHLHb31 antibody
- Cardiovascular helix loop-helix factor 2 antibody
Predicted band size: 34 kDa
Lane 1 : Anti-HEY1 antibody (ab22614) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-HEY1 antibody (ab22614) at 2.5 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-HEY1 antibody (ab22614) at 1.25 µg/ml
All lanes : Cell lysate prepared from human fetal lung cells
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 34 kDa
Paraffin embedded human lung tissue labelled with HEY1 antibody (ab22614) at 4-8µg/ml. Magnification 400X.
Alveolar cells are positively labelled (indicated with arrows).
ab14404 staining HEY1 in the COS1 fibroblast cell line from Monkey kidney by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with Triton X-100 0.1% in PBS and blocked with 1% BSA for 30 minutes at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200) for 16 hour at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor®488-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal(1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
Paraffin embeded human kidney tissue labelled with HEY1 antibody (ab22614) at 4-8µg/ml. Magnification 400X.
Epithelial cells of renal tubules are positively labelled (indicated with arrows).
ab22614 has been referenced in 43 publications.
- Huang H et al. M1 Macrophage Activated by Notch Signal Pathway Contributed to Ventilator-Induced Lung Injury in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Model. J Surg Res 244:358-367 (2019). PubMed: 31323391
- Pan M et al. miR-125b-mediated regulation of cell proliferation through the Jagged-1/Notch signaling pathway by inhibiting BRD4 expression in psoriasis. Mol Med Rep 19:5227-5236 (2019). PubMed: 31059052
- Kung-Chun Chiu D et al. Hypoxia regulates the mitochondrial activity of hepatocellular carcinoma cells through HIF/HEY1/PINK1 pathway. Cell Death Dis 10:934 (2019). PubMed: 31819034
- Yin D et al. Targeting Notch-activated M1 macrophages attenuate lung tissue damage in a rat model of ventilator induced lung injury. Int J Mol Med 44:1388-1398 (2019). PubMed: 31432103
- Pan W et al. TSP2 acts as a suppresser of cell invasion, migration and angiogenesis in medulloblastoma by inhibiting the Notch signaling pathway. Brain Res 1718:223-230 (2019). PubMed: 31063715