Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to HEY2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab167280 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
FunctionDownstream effector of Notch signaling which may be required for cardiovascular development. Transcriptional repressor which binds preferentially to the canonical E box sequence 5'-CACGTG-3'. Represses transcription by the cardiac transcriptional activators GATA4 and GATA6.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HEY family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 Orange domain.
- Information by UniProt
- bHLHb32 antibody
- Cardiovascular helix loop helix factor 1 antibody
- Cardiovascular helix-loop-helix factor 1 antibody
ab167280 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Gordon-Weeks A et al. Tumour-Derived Laminin a5 (LAMA5) Promotes Colorectal Liver Metastasis Growth, Branching Angiogenesis and Notch Pathway Inhibition. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31064120
- Yan Y et al. HIF-2a promotes conversion to a stem cell phenotype and induces chemoresistance in breast cancer cells by activating Wnt and Notch pathways. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 37:256 (2018). PubMed: 30340507
- Ang YS et al. Disease Model of GATA4 Mutation Reveals Transcription Factor Cooperativity in Human Cardiogenesis. Cell 167:1734-1749.e22 (2016). PubMed: 27984724