Product nameAnti-HEY2 antibody
See all HEY2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HEY2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Human
- ab25404 gave a positive signal in Mouse Heart and Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25404 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).|
FunctionDownstream effector of Notch signaling which may be required for cardiovascular development. Transcriptional repressor which binds preferentially to the canonical E box sequence 5'-CACGTG-3'. Represses transcription by the cardiac transcriptional activators GATA4 and GATA6.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HEY family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 Orange domain.
- Information by UniProt
- bHLHb32 antibody
- Cardiovascular helix loop helix factor 1 antibody
- Cardiovascular helix-loop-helix factor 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HEY2 antibody (ab25404) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Heart (Mouse)Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Skeletal Muscle (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 36 kDa
Observed band size: 39 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 63 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
This product has been referenced in:
- Ninh VK et al. Chronic Ethanol Administration Prevents Compensatory Cardiac Hypertrophy in Pressure Overload. Alcohol Clin Exp Res N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29846943) »
- Wang P et al. Shear stress promotes differentiation of stem cells from human exfoliated deciduous teeth into endothelial cells via the downstream pathway of VEGF-Notch signaling. Int J Mol Med 42:1827-1836 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30015843) »