Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HEY2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86010 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).|
FunctionDownstream effector of Notch signaling which may be required for cardiovascular development. Transcriptional repressor which binds preferentially to the canonical E box sequence 5'-CACGTG-3'. Represses transcription by the cardiac transcriptional activators GATA4 and GATA6.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HEY family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 Orange domain.
- Information by UniProt
- bHLHb32 antibody
- Cardiovascular helix loop helix factor 1 antibody
- Cardiovascular helix-loop-helix factor 1 antibody
ab86010 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Xu H et al. NFIX Circular RNA Promotes Glioma Progression by Regulating miR-34a-5p via Notch Signaling Pathway. Front Mol Neurosci 11:225 (2018). PubMed: 30072869