Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HGF
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HGF antibody
See all HGF primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HGF
Specificityab24865 recognises Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length HGF (Human)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24865 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/200. (see Abreview)|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 1 - 15 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [EGH2 4C12.1] to HGF (ab10829).
For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection at 0.5µg/ml with ab10829 as Capture.
FunctionPotent mitogen for mature parenchymal hepatocyte cells, seems to be a hepatotrophic factor, and acts as a growth factor for a broad spectrum of tissues and cell types. Activating ligand for the receptor tyrosine kinase MET by binding to it and promoting its dimerization.
Involvement in diseaseDeafness, autosomal recessive, 39
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Plasminogen subfamily.
Contains 4 kringle domains.
Contains 1 PAN domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- DFNB39 antibody
- F TCF antibody
- Fibroblast derived tumor cytotoxic factor antibody
ab24865 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Wen Q et al. 8-bromo-7-methoxychrysin suppress stemness of SMMC-7721 cells induced by co-culture of liver cancer stem-like cells with hepatic stellate cells. BMC Cancer 19:224 (2019). PubMed: 30866863
- Kogata Y et al. Foretinib (GSK1363089) induces p53-dependent apoptosis in endometrial cancer. Oncotarget 9:22769-22784 (2018). PubMed: 29854314
- Cao XF et al. Therapeutic effects of hepatocyte growth factor-overexpressing dental pulp stem cells on liver cirrhosis in a rat model. Sci Rep 7:15812 (2017). PubMed: 29150644
- Ono YJ et al. Estradiol-mediated hepatocyte growth factor is involved in the implantation of endometriotic cells via the mesothelial-to-mesenchymal transition in the peritoneum. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 308:E950-9 (2015). PubMed: 25852006
- Cohen ME et al. Signaling through three chemokine receptors triggers the migration of transplanted neural precursor cells in a model of multiple sclerosis. Stem Cell Res 13:227-39 (2014). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 25086214
- Goldoni S et al. Decorin is a novel antagonistic ligand of the Met receptor. J Cell Biol 185:743-54 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19433454