Key features and details
- Rabbit Polyclonal to HHLA2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HHLA2 antibody
DescriptionRabbit Polyclonal to HHLA2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Human rectal carcinoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab214327 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
Tissue specificityExpressed in colon, small intestine, lung and kidney.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 2 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- B7H7 antibody
- HERV H LTR associating 2 antibody
- HERV-H LTR-associating protein 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HHLA2 antibody (ab214327) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Lovo cell lysates
Lane 2 : A549 cell lysates
All lanes : Conjugated secondary antibody at 1/20000 dilution
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human rectal carcinoma tissue labeling HHLA2 with ab214327 at 1/200 dilution followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
ab214327 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Lin G et al. Immune Checkpoint Human Endogenous Retrovirus-H Long Terminal Repeat-Associating Protein 2 is Upregulated and Independently Predicts Unfavorable Prognosis in Bladder Urothelial Carcinoma. Nephron 141:256-264 (2019). PubMed: 30602154
- Zhu Z & Dong W Overexpression of HHLA2, a member of the B7 family, is associated with worse survival in human colorectal carcinoma. Onco Targets Ther 11:1563-1570 (2018). PubMed: 29593422
- Shimonosono M et al. The association of human endogenous retrovirus-H long terminal repeat-associating protein 2 (HHLA2) expression with gastric cancer prognosis. Oncotarget 9:22069-22078 (2018). PubMed: 29774123