Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HIF1AN/FIH-1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HIF1AN/FIH-1 antibody
See all HIF1AN/FIH-1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HIF1AN/FIH-1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human HIF1AN/FIH-1.
Database link: Q9NWT6
- MCF7, K562, U937, 293T cell lysates; mouse heart;and skeletal muscle lysates.
Previously labelled as HIF1AN.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab187524 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
FunctionHydroxylates HIF-1 alpha at 'Asp-803' in the C-terminal transactivation domain (CAD). Functions as an oxygen sensor and, under normoxic conditions, the hydroxylation prevents interaction of HIF-1 with transcriptional coactivators including Cbp/p300-interacting transactivator. Involved in transcriptional repression through interaction with HIF1A, VHL and histone deacetylases.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 JmjC domain.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp762F1811 antibody
- Factor inhibiting HIF-1 antibody
- Factor inhibiting HIF1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HIF1AN/FIH-1 antibody (ab187524) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : U937 lysate
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 5 : Mouse heart lysate
Lane 6 : Mouse skeletal muscle lysate
Predicted band size: 40 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human thyroid cancer tissue labelling HIF1AN/FIH-1 with ab187524 at 1/200. Magnification: 400x.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human kidney tissue labelling HIF1AN/FIH-1 with ab187524 at 1/200. Magnification: 400x.
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of U2OS cells using ab187524. Blue DAPI for nuclear staining.
ab187524 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Yang W et al. TSP-1 as a novel biological marker of tumor vasculature normalization in colon carcinoma induced by Endostar. Oncol Lett 19:2107-2114 (2020). PubMed: 32194708
- Reddy SS et al. Effect of vitamin B12 supplementation on retinal lesions in diabetic rats. Mol Vis 26:311-325 (2020). PubMed: 32355441
- Mi L et al. HMGB1/RAGE pro-inflammatory axis promotes vascular endothelial cell apoptosis in limb ischemia/reperfusion injury. Biomed Pharmacother 116:109005 (2019). PubMed: 31136947
- Liu Y et al. Adipose-derived exosomes deliver miR-23a/b to regulate tumor growth in hepatocellular cancer by targeting the VHL/HIF axis. J Physiol Biochem 75:391-401 (2019). PubMed: 31321740
- Johansson E et al. CD44 Interacts with HIF-2a to Modulate the Hypoxic Phenotype of Perinecrotic and Perivascular Glioma Cells. Cell Rep 20:1641-1653 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28813675
- Ren L et al. Hypoxia-induced CCL28 promotes recruitment of regulatory T cells and tumor growth in liver cancer. Oncotarget 7:75763-75773 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27716621