Publishing research using ab65352? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65352 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Jha PK et al. HAT2 mediates histone H4K4 acetylation and affects micrococcal nuclease sensitivity of chromatin in Leishmania donovani. PLoS One 12:e0177372 (2017). Leishmania . PubMed: 28486547
- Karner CM et al. Wnt Protein Signaling Reduces Nuclear Acetyl-CoA Levels to Suppress Gene Expression during Osteoblast Differentiation. J Biol Chem 291:13028-39 (2016). PubMed: 27129247
- Goriki A et al. A novel protein, CHRONO, functions as a core component of the mammalian circadian clock. PLoS Biol 12:e1001839 (2014). PubMed: 24736997
- Kim JH et al. Histone acetylation level and histone acetyltransferase/deacetylase activity in ejaculated sperm from normozoospermic men. Yonsei Med J 55:1333-40 (2014). Functional Studies ; Human . PubMed: 25048493
- Picard M et al. Progressive increase in mtDNA 3243A>G heteroplasmy causes abrupt transcriptional reprogramming. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:E4033-42 (2014). PubMed: 25192935
- Kong Y et al. Neural crest development and craniofacial morphogenesis is coordinated by nitric oxide and histone acetylation. Chem Biol 21:488-501 (2014). Functional Studies ; Zebrafish . PubMed: 24684905
- Penicud K & Behrens A DMAP1 is an essential regulator of ATM activity and function. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2013). Functional Studies . PubMed: 23318425
- Zhao Z et al. Hippocampal histone acetylation regulates object recognition and the estradiol-induced enhancement of object recognition. J Neurosci 32:2344-51 (2012). Functional Studies ; Mouse . PubMed: 22396409
- Masola V et al. Heparanase and Syndecan-1 Interplay Orchestrates Fibroblast Growth Factor-2-induced Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition in Renal Tubular Cells. J Biol Chem 287:1478-88 (2012). PubMed: 22102278
- Soliman ML et al. Acetate supplementation modulates brain histone acetylation and decreases interleukin-1ß expression in a rat model of neuroinflammation. J Neuroinflammation 9:51 (2012). PubMed: 22413888
- Soliman ML & Rosenberger TA Acetate supplementation increases brain histone acetylation and inhibits histone deacetylase activity and expression. Mol Cell Biochem 352:173-80 (2011). PubMed: 21359531
- Almeida S et al. Dysregulation of CREB activation and histone acetylation in 3-nitropropionic acid-treated cortical neurons: prevention by BDNF and NGF. Neurotox Res 17:399-405 (2010). PubMed: 19779956