Publishing research using ab156064? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab156064 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Chriett S et al. Prominent action of butyrate over ß-hydroxybutyrate as histone deacetylase inhibitor, transcriptional modulator and anti-inflammatory molecule. Sci Rep 9:742 (2019). PubMed: 30679586
- Wen Q et al. The release and activity of HMGB1 in ferroptosis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 510:278-283 (2019). PubMed: 30686534
- Alagarswamy K et al. Region-specific alteration of histone modification by LSD1 inhibitor conjugated with pyrrole-imidazole polyamide. Oncotarget 9:29316-29335 (2018). PubMed: 30034620
- Li M et al. The Anti-inflammatory Effects of Short Chain Fatty Acids on Lipopolysaccharide- or Tumor Necrosis Factor a-Stimulated Endothelial Cells via Activation of GPR41/43 and Inhibition of HDACs. Front Pharmacol 9:533 (2018). PubMed: 29875665
- Mazzio EA & Soliman KF HTP Nutraceutical Screening for Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors and Effects of HDACis on Tumor-suppressing miRNAs by Trichostatin A and Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) in HeLa cells. Cancer Genomics Proteomics 14:17-33 (2017). PubMed: 28031235
- Soukupova J et al. Resminostat induces changes in epithelial plasticity of hepatocellular carcinoma cells and sensitizes them to sorafenib-induced apoptosis. Oncotarget 8:110367-110379 (2017). PubMed: 29299154
- Anantharaju PG et al. Induction of colon and cervical cancer cell death by cinnamic acid derivatives is mediated through the inhibition of Histone Deacetylases (HDAC). PLoS One 12:e0186208 (2017). PubMed: 29190639
- Luo S et al. Molecular, biological characterization and drug sensitivity of chidamide-resistant non-small cell lung cancer cells. Oncol Lett 14:6869-6875 (2017). PubMed: 29344124
- Lee SJ et al. EGF-induced sodium influx regulates EGFR trafficking through HDAC6 and tubulin acetylation. BMC Cell Biol 16:24 (2015). PubMed: 26382850
- Yang L et al. PKM2 regulates the Warburg effect and promotes HMGB1 release in sepsis. Nat Commun 5:4436 (2014). PubMed: 25019241
- Lee SJ et al. Sonic hedgehog-induced histone deacetylase activation is required for cerebellar granule precursor hyperplasia in medulloblastoma. PLoS One 8:e71455 (2013). PubMed: 23951168
- Lee SJ et al. Curcumin-induced HDAC inhibition and attenuation of medulloblastoma growth in vitro and in vivo. BMC Cancer 11:144 (2011). Functional Studies ; Human . PubMed: 21501498