Publishing research using ab71594? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab71594 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Dicker AJ et al. Neutrophil extracellular traps are associated with disease severity and microbiota diversity in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. J Allergy Clin Immunol 141:117-127 (2018). PubMed: 28506850
- Pellegrini L et al. HMGB1 targeting by ethyl pyruvate suppresses malignant phenotype of human mesothelioma. Oncotarget 8:22649-22661 (2017). PubMed: 28186988
- Zhou L et al. Wnt5a Promotes Cortical Neuron Survival by Inhibiting Cell-Cycle Activation. Front Cell Neurosci 11:281 (2017). PubMed: 29033786
- Hamaguchi S et al. Identification of neutrophil extracellular traps in the blood of patients with systemic inflammatory response syndrome. J Int Med Res 41:162-8 (2013). PubMed: 23569142
- Kagiwada S et al. Replication-coupled passive DNA demethylation for the erasure of genome imprints in mice. EMBO J 32:340-53 (2013). PubMed: 23241950
- Singh SK et al. GANP regulates recruitment of AID to immunoglobulin variable regions by modulating transcription and nucleosome occupancy. Nat Commun 4:1830 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23652018
- Hirose T et al. Dynamic changes in the expression of neutrophil extracellular traps in acute respiratory infections. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 185:1130-1 (2012). PubMed: 22589317
- Sobol M et al. A method for preserving ultrastructural properties of mitotic cells for subsequent immunogold labeling using low-temperature embedding in LR White resin. Histochem Cell Biol 135:103-10 (2011). Electron Microscopy ; Human . PubMed: 21153655
- Sobol M et al. Comparison of methods of high-pressure freezing and automated freeze-substitution of suspension cells combined with LR White embedding. Histochem Cell Biol 134:631-41 (2010). Electron Microscopy ; Human . PubMed: 21063722
- Guccione E et al. Myc-binding-site recognition in the human genome is determined by chromatin context. Nat Cell Biol 8:764-70 (2006). PubMed: 16767079
- Lefevre P et al. Differentiation-dependent alterations in histone methylation and chromatin architecture at the inducible chicken lysozyme gene. J Biol Chem 280:27552-60 (2005). PubMed: 15923188