Publishing research using ab24174? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab24174 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Li Z et al. Destabilization of linker histone H1.2 is essential for ATM activation and DNA damage repair. Cell Res 28:756-770 (2018). PubMed: 29844578
- Izquierdo-Bouldstridge A et al. Histone H1 depletion triggers an interferon response in cancer cells via activation of heterochromatic repeats. Nucleic Acids Res 45:11622-11642 (2017). PubMed: 28977426
- Mayor R et al. Genome distribution of replication-independent histone H1 variants shows H1.0 associated with nucleolar domains and H1X associated with RNA polymerase II-enriched regions. J Biol Chem 290:7474-91 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25645921
- Medrzycki M et al. Histone h1.3 suppresses h19 noncoding RNA expression and cell growth of ovarian cancer cells. Cancer Res 74:6463-73 (2014). PubMed: 25205099
- Terme JM et al. Dynamics and dispensability of variant-specific histone H1 Lys-26/Ser-27 and Thr-165 post-translational modifications. FEBS Lett 588:2353-62 (2014). PubMed: 24873882
- Li JY et al. Dynamic distribution of linker histone H1.5 in cellular differentiation. PLoS Genet 8:e1002879 (2012). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 22956909
- Terme JM et al. Histone H1 Variants Are Differentially Expressed and Incorporated into Chromatin during Differentiation and Reprogramming to Pluripotency. J Biol Chem 286:35347-57 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21852237
- Franklin S et al. Specialized compartments of cardiac nuclei exhibit distinct proteomic anatomy. Mol Cell Proteomics : (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20807835
- Orthaus S et al. Linker histone H1 is present in centromeric chromatin of living human cells next to inner kinetochore proteins. Nucleic Acids Res 37:3391-406 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19336418
- Happel N et al. H1 histone subtype constitution and phosphorylation state of the ageing cell system of human peripheral blood lymphocytes. Exp Gerontol 43:184-99 (2008). PubMed: 18234461
- Sancho M et al. Depletion of human histone H1 variants uncovers specific roles in gene expression and cell growth. PLoS Genet 4:e1000227 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18927631