Publishing research using ab24175? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab24175 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Liao R & Mizzen CA Site-specific regulation of histone H1 phosphorylation in pluripotent cell differentiation. Epigenetics Chromatin 10:29 (2017). PubMed: 28539972
- Izquierdo-Bouldstridge A et al. Histone H1 depletion triggers an interferon response in cancer cells via activation of heterochromatic repeats. Nucleic Acids Res 45:11622-11642 (2017). PubMed: 28977426
- Holmberg Olausson K et al. NPM1 histone chaperone is upregulated in glioblastoma to promote cell survival and maintain nucleolar shape. Sci Rep 5:16495 (2015). PubMed: 26559910
- Mayor R et al. Genome distribution of replication-independent histone H1 variants shows H1.0 associated with nucleolar domains and H1X associated with RNA polymerase II-enriched regions. J Biol Chem 290:7474-91 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25645921
- Mishima Y et al. Nucleosome compaction facilitates HP1? binding to methylated H3K9. Nucleic Acids Res 43:10200-12 (2015). PubMed: 26319017
- Holmberg Olausson K et al. Loss of nucleolar histone chaperone NPM1 triggers rearrangement of heterochromatin and synergizes with a deficiency in DNA methyltransferase DNMT3A to drive ribosomal DNA transcription. J Biol Chem 289:34601-19 (2014). PubMed: 25349213
- Medrzycki M et al. Histone h1.3 suppresses h19 noncoding RNA expression and cell growth of ovarian cancer cells. Cancer Res 74:6463-73 (2014). PubMed: 25205099
- Terme JM et al. Dynamics and dispensability of variant-specific histone H1 Lys-26/Ser-27 and Thr-165 post-translational modifications. FEBS Lett 588:2353-62 (2014). PubMed: 24873882
- Li JY et al. Dynamic distribution of linker histone H1.5 in cellular differentiation. PLoS Genet 8:e1002879 (2012). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 22956909
- Bronze-da-Rocha E et al. Interactions of MCP1 with components of the replication machinery in mammalian cells. Int J Biol Sci 7:193-208 (2011). WB, IP ; Human . PubMed: 21383955
- Terme JM et al. Histone H1 Variants Are Differentially Expressed and Incorporated into Chromatin during Differentiation and Reprogramming to Pluripotency. J Biol Chem 286:35347-57 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21852237
- Orthaus S et al. Linker histone H1 is present in centromeric chromatin of living human cells next to inner kinetochore proteins. Nucleic Acids Res 37:3391-406 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19336418
- Happel N et al. H1 histone subtype constitution and phosphorylation state of the ageing cell system of human peripheral blood lymphocytes. Exp Gerontol 43:184-99 (2008). PubMed: 18234461
- Sancho M et al. Depletion of human histone H1 variants uncovers specific roles in gene expression and cell growth. PLoS Genet 4:e1000227 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18927631