Publishing research using ab18208? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18208 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Sang B et al. Ras-AKT signaling represses the phosphorylation of histone H1.5 at threonine 10 via GSK3 to promote the progression of glioma. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:2882-2890 (2019). PubMed: 31307224
- Gould TJ et al. Defining the epichromatin epitope. Nucleus 8:625-640 (2017). PubMed: 28960120
- Wang L et al. Intracellular CD24 disrupts the ARF-NPM interaction and enables mutational and viral oncogene-mediated p53 inactivation. Nat Commun 6:5909 (2015). PubMed: 25600590
- Momeni M et al. Immunohistochemical detection of promyelocytic leukemia zinc finger and histone 1.5 in uterine leiomyosarcoma and leiomyoma. Reprod Sci 21:1171-6 (2014). PubMed: 24784718
- Laserna EJ et al. Proteomic analysis of phosphorylated nuclear proteins underscores novel roles for rapid actions of retinoic acid in the regulation of mRNA splicing and translation. Mol Endocrinol 23:1799-814 (2009). PubMed: 19812389
- Sancho M et al. Depletion of human histone H1 variants uncovers specific roles in gene expression and cell growth. PLoS Genet 4:e1000227 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18927631