Publishing research using ab31972? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab31972 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Philippe TJ et al. Loss of MeCP2 in adult 5-HT neurons induces 5-HT1A autoreceptors, with opposite sex-dependent anxiety and depression phenotypes. Sci Rep 8:5788 (2018). ChIP ; Mouse . PubMed: 29636529
- Ito-Ishida A et al. Genome-wide distribution of linker histone H1.0 is independent of MeCP2. Nat Neurosci 21:794-798 (2018). PubMed: 29802390
- Cornella N et al. The hnRNP RALY regulates transcription and cell proliferation by modulating the expression of specific factors including the proliferation marker E2F1. J Biol Chem 292:19674-19692 (2017). PubMed: 28972179
- Izquierdo-Bouldstridge A et al. Histone H1 depletion triggers an interferon response in cancer cells via activation of heterochromatic repeats. Nucleic Acids Res 45:11622-11642 (2017). PubMed: 28977426
- Mayor R et al. Genome distribution of replication-independent histone H1 variants shows H1.0 associated with nucleolar domains and H1X associated with RNA polymerase II-enriched regions. J Biol Chem 290:7474-91 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25645921
- Millán-Ariño L et al. Mapping of six somatic linker histone H1 variants in human breast cancer cells uncovers specific features of H1.2. Nucleic Acids Res 42:4474-93 (2014). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 24476918
- Terme JM et al. Histone H1 Variants Are Differentially Expressed and Incorporated into Chromatin during Differentiation and Reprogramming to Pluripotency. J Biol Chem 286:35347-57 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21852237
- Shahhoseini M et al. Evidence for a dynamic role of the linker histone variant H1x during retinoic acid-induced differentiation of NT2 cells. FEBS Lett 584:4661-4 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20974140
- Takata H et al. H1.X with different properties from other linker histones is required for mitotic progression. FEBS Lett 581:3783-8 (2007). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 17632103