For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab1764? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1764 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Lau AC et al. An H4K16 histone acetyltransferase mediates decondensation of the X chromosome in C. elegans males. Epigenetics Chromatin 9:44 (2016).
- Shirakawa K et al. Salicylate, diflunisal and their metabolites inhibit CBP/p300 and exhibit anticancer activity. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Min SW et al. Critical role of acetylation in tau-mediated neurodegeneration and cognitive deficits. Nat Med 21:1154-62 (2015).
- Rothbart SB et al. An Interactive Database for the Assessment of Histone Antibody Specificity. Mol Cell 59:502-11 (2015).
- Hu R et al.
Zinc finger protein 668 interacts with Tip60 to promote H2AX acetylation after DNA damage.
Cell Cycle 12:2033-41 (2013).
- Schmidt D et al. Waves of retrotransposon expansion remodel genome organization and CTCF binding in multiple mammalian lineages. Cell 148:335-48 (2012).
- Martinato F et al. Analysis of Myc-induced histone modifications on target chromatin. PLoS ONE 3:e3650 (2008).
- Michishita E et al. SIRT6 is a histone H3 lysine 9 deacetylase that modulates telomeric chromatin. Nature : (2008).
- Garcia SN et al. Mrg15 null and heterozygous mouse embryonic fibroblasts exhibit DNA-repair defects post exposure to gamma ionizing radiation. FEBS Lett 581:5275-81 (2007).
- Papait R et al. Np95 is implicated in pericentromeric heterochromatin replication and in major satellite silencing. Mol Biol Cell 18:1098-106 (2007).
- Guccione E et al. Myc-binding-site recognition in the human genome is determined by chromatin context. Nat Cell Biol 8:764-70 (2006).
- Farris SD et al. Transcription-induced chromatin remodeling at the c-myc gene involves the local exchange of histone H2A.Z. J Biol Chem 280:25298-303 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"