Publishing research using ab45152? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab45152 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Zeng Z et al. Poly (ADP-ribose) glycohydrolase silencing-mediated maintenance of H2A and downregulation of H2AK9me protect human bronchial epithelial cells from benzo(a)pyrene-induced carcinogenesis. Toxicol Lett 295:270-276 (2018). PubMed: 29981922
- Li H et al. A Phytophthora effector recruits a host cytoplasmic transacetylase into nuclear speckles to enhance plant susceptibility. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30346270
- Wang L et al. Non-canonical Bromodomain within DNA-PKcs Promotes DNA Damage Response and Radioresistance through Recognizing an IR-Induced Acetyl-Lysine on H2AX. Chem Biol 22:849-61 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26119999
- Rothbart SB et al. An Interactive Database for the Assessment of Histone Antibody Specificity. Mol Cell 59:502-11 (2015). PubMed: 26212453
- Yang X et al. Histone acetyltransferase 1 promotes homologous recombination in DNA repair by facilitating histone turnover. J Biol Chem 288:18271-82 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23653357
- Petesch SJ & Lis JT Activator-induced spread of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase promotes nucleosome loss at Hsp70. Mol Cell 45:64-74 (2012). PubMed: 22178397
- Shi Y et al. Activation of inactive hepatocytes through histone acetylation: a mechanism for functional compensation after massive loss of hepatocytes. Am J Pathol 179:1138-47 (2011). PubMed: 21763259