Publishing research using ab52599? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52599 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Matsumura S et al. Subtypes of tumour cell-derived small extracellular vesicles having differently externalized phosphatidylserine. J Extracell Vesicles 8:1579541 (2019). PubMed: 30834072
- Mi W et al. The ZZ-type zinc finger of ZZZ3 modulates the ATAC complex-mediated histone acetylation and gene activation. Nat Commun 9:3759 (2018). PubMed: 30217978
- Lefrançais E et al. Maladaptive role of neutrophil extracellular traps in pathogen-induced lung injury. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29415887
- Konishi M et al. Quantitative analyses of the metaphase-to-anaphase transition reveal differential kinetic regulation for securin and cyclin B1. Biomed Res 39:75-85 (2018). PubMed: 29669986
- Hu X et al. Common housekeeping proteins are upregulated in colorectal adenocarcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma, making the total protein a better "housekeeper". Oncotarget 7:66679-66688 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27556505
- Wu Y et al. Expressing Status and Correlation of ARID1A and Histone H2B on Breast Cancer. Biomed Res Int 2016:7593787 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 26904685
- Madureira PA et al. Cell surface protease activation during RAS transformation: Critical role of the plasminogen receptor, S100A10. Oncotarget 7:47720-47737 (2016). PubMed: 27351226
- Yu ZC et al. Requirement for human Mps1/TTK in oxidative DNA damage repair and cell survival through MDM2 phosphorylation. Nucleic Acids Res 44:1133-50 (2016). PubMed: 26531827
- Zhang H et al. Identification of novel dipeptidyl peptidase 9 substrates by two-dimensional differential in-gel electrophoresis. FEBS J 282:3737-57 (2015). PubMed: 26175140
- Bush KM et al. Endogenous mammalian histone H3.3 exhibits chromatin-related functions during development. Epigenetics Chromatin 6:7 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23570311
- Choong LY et al. Proteome-wide profiling of the MCF10AT breast cancer progression model. PLoS One 5:e11030 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20543960