Publishing research using ab33309? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab33309 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Shi GX et al. Evidence of the Role of R-Spondin 1 and Its Receptor Lgr4 in the Transmission of Mechanical Stimuli to Biological Signals for Bone Formation. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28272338
- Li L et al. SIRT7 is a histone desuccinylase that functionally links to chromatin compaction and genome stability. Nat Commun 7:12235 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27436229
- Devaiah BN et al. BRD4 is a histone acetyltransferase that evicts nucleosomes from chromatin. Nat Struct Mol Biol 23:540-8 (2016). PubMed: 27159561
- Graves HK et al. Mutations that prevent or mimic persistent post-translational modifications of the histone H3 globular domain cause lethality and growth defects in Drosophila. Epigenetics Chromatin 9:9 (2016). PubMed: 26933451
- Tropberger P et al. Mapping of histone modifications in episomal HBV cccDNA uncovers an unusual chromatin organization amenable to epigenetic manipulation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E5715-24 (2015). PubMed: 26438841
- Tropberger P et al. Regulation of transcription through acetylation of H3K122 on the lateral surface of the histone octamer. Cell 152:859-72 (2013). WB, IP, ChIP, ICC/IF, CHIPseq ; Mouse, Human, Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 23415232