Publishing research using ab61234? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab61234 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhou P et al. Proportions of acetyl-histone-positive hepatocytes indicate the functional status and prognosis of cirrhotic patients. World J Gastroenterol 21:6665-74 (2015). PubMed: 26074705
- Cao Q et al. Histone deacetylase 9 represses cholesterol efflux and alternatively activated macrophages in atherosclerosis development. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 34:1871-9 (2014). PubMed: 25035344
- Mandal P et al. H3 clipping activity of glutamate dehydrogenase is regulated by stefin B and chromatin structure. FEBS J 281:5292-308 (2014). Human . PubMed: 25263734
- Golla U et al. Sen1p contributes to genomic integrity by regulating expression of ribonucleotide reductase 1 (RNR1) in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. PLoS One 8:e64798 (2013). WB ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 23741394
- Tjeertes JV et al. Screen for DNA-damage-responsive histone modifications identifies H3K9Ac and H3K56Ac in human cells. EMBO J 28:1878-89 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19407812