Publishing research using ab45173? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab45173 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Song Y et al. Long non-coding RNA HOTAIR mediates the switching of histone H3 lysine 27 acetylation to methylation to promote epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in gastric cancer. Int J Oncol 54:77-86 (2019). PubMed: 30431069
- Janssens DH et al. Automated in situ chromatin profiling efficiently resolves cell types and gene regulatory programs. Epigenetics Chromatin 11:74 (2018). PubMed: 30577869
- Nagaraj R et al. Nuclear Localization of Mitochondrial TCA Cycle Enzymes as a Critical Step in Mammalian Zygotic Genome Activation. Cell 168:210-223.e11 (2017). PubMed: 28086092
- Gao X et al. Acetate functions as an epigenetic metabolite to promote lipid synthesis under hypoxia. Nat Commun 7:11960 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27357947
- Mursalimov S et al. Cytomixis doesn't induce obvious changes in chromatin modifications and programmed cell death in tobacco male meiocytes. Front Plant Sci 6:846 (2015). FM ; Tobacco . PubMed: 26528310
- Azad GK et al. Assessment of the biological pathways targeted by isocyanate using N-succinimidyl N-methylcarbamate in budding yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. PLoS One 9:e92993 (2014). WB ; Chicken . PubMed: 24664350
- Azad GK et al. Depletion of cellular iron by curcumin leads to alteration in histone acetylation and degradation of Sml1p in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. PLoS One 8:e59003 (2013). WB ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 23520547
- Golla U et al. Sen1p contributes to genomic integrity by regulating expression of ribonucleotide reductase 1 (RNR1) in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. PLoS One 8:e64798 (2013). WB ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 23741394
- Mandal P et al. Identification of a novel histone H3 specific protease activity in nuclei of chicken liver. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 421:261-7 (2012). WB ; Chicken . PubMed: 22503985
- Azad GK et al. Multifunctional Ebselen drug functions through the activation of DNA damage response and alterations in nuclear proteins. Biochem Pharmacol 83:296-303 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22027221