Publishing research using ab176842? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab176842 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Deng Q et al. HepaCAM inhibits cell proliferation and invasion in prostate cancer by suppressing nuclear translocation of the androgen receptor via its cytoplasmic domain. Mol Med Rep 19:2115-2124 (2019). PubMed: 30664187
- Zhao Q et al. Tetrandrine induces apoptosis in human neuroblastoma through regulating the Hippo/YAP signaling pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 513:846-851 (2019). PubMed: 31003773
- Tajima K et al. SETD1A protects from senescence through regulation of the mitotic gene expression program. Nat Commun 10:2854 (2019). PubMed: 31253781
- Guo H et al. Adenovirus oncoprotein E4orf6 triggers Cullin5 neddylation to activate the CLR5 E3 ligase for p53 degradation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 516:1242-1247 (2019). PubMed: 31301771
- Ding K et al. RNA splicing factor USP39 promotes glioma progression by inducing TAZ mRNA maturation. Oncogene 38:6414-6428 (2019). PubMed: 31332287
- Hervás-Corpión I et al. Early alteration of epigenetic-related transcription in Huntington's disease mouse models. Sci Rep 8:9925 (2018). PubMed: 29967375
- Soni P et al. Aflatoxin B1 induced multiple epigenetic modulators in human epithelial cell lines. Toxicon 151:119-128 (2018). PubMed: 30006306
- Ulrich G et al. Phosphorylation of nuclear Tau is modulated by distinct cellular pathways. Sci Rep 8:17702 (2018). PubMed: 30531974
- Shen Y et al. The catalytic subunit of DNA polymerase d inhibits ?TuRC activity and regulates Golgi-derived microtubules. Nat Commun 8:554 (2017). PubMed: 28916777
- Baehr CA et al. Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 (GSK-3)-mediated Phosphorylation of Uracil N-Glycosylase 2 (UNG2) Facilitates the Repair of Floxuridine-induced DNA Lesions and Promotes Cell Survival. J Biol Chem 291:26875-26885 (2016). PubMed: 27875297