Publishing research using ab78517? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab78517 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Flora P et al. Transient transcriptional silencing alters the cell cycle to promote germline stem cell differentiation in Drosophila. Dev Biol 434:84-95 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29198563
- Ma Y & Buttitta L Chromatin organization changes during the establishment and maintenance of the postmitotic state. Epigenetics Chromatin 10:53 (2017). IHC . PubMed: 29126440
- Tikhmyanova N et al. Small molecule perturbation of the CAND1-Cullin1-ubiquitin cycle stabilizes p53 and triggers Epstein-Barr virus reactivation. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006517 (2017). PubMed: 28715492
- Upadhyay M et al. Transposon Dysregulation Modulates dWnt4 Signaling to Control Germline Stem Cell Differentiation in Drosophila. PLoS Genet 12:e1005918 (2016). PubMed: 27019121
- Navarro-Costa P et al. Early programming of the oocyte epigenome temporally controls late prophase I transcription and chromatin remodelling. Nat Commun 7:12331 (2016). IF ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 27507044
- Rothbart SB et al. An Interactive Database for the Assessment of Histone Antibody Specificity. Mol Cell 59:502-11 (2015). PubMed: 26212453
- Linhoff MW et al. A high-resolution imaging approach to investigate chromatin architecture in complex tissues. Cell 163:246-55 (2015). PubMed: 26406379
- Yamaguchi S et al. Dynamics of 5-methylcytosine and 5-hydroxymethylcytosine during germ cell reprogramming. Cell Res 23:329-39 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23399596
- Hattori N et al. Visualization of multivalent histone modification in a single cell reveals highly concerted epigenetic changes on differentiation of embryonic stem cells. Nucleic Acids Res 41:7231-9 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23761442
- Webster CM et al. A non-canonical role for the C. elegans dosage compensation complex in growth and metabolic regulation downstream of TOR complex 2. Development 140:3601-12 (2013). PubMed: 23884442
- Vielle A et al. H4K20me1 Contributes to Downregulation of X-Linked Genes for C. elegans Dosage Compensation. PLoS Genet 8:e1002933 (2012). WB, ChIP ; Caenorhabditis elegans . PubMed: 23028348