Product nameAnti-HIV1 gp120 antibody (HRP)
See all HIV1 gp120 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to HIV1 gp120 (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Purified native gp120 from HIV strain IIIB.
IgG fraction covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is absent. Estimated molar HRP: IgG substitution is 2-3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20008 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceHIV1 is equipped with the envelope gp160 glycoprotein for interaction with Langerhans cells (LCs) and dendritic cells (DCs), the members of the innate immune system, which confront the virus at the portal of virus entry in the human body. These cells are equipped with receptors by which they bind and endocytose the virus. The gp120 glycoprotein is used for binding to CD4 receptor and CCR5 co-receptor of T helper 2 (Th2) cells, and is able to induce FcepsilonRI(+) hematopoietic cells to produce IL4, which inactivates the host adaptive immune response.
Cellular localizationEnvelope surface glycoprotein.
- Glycoprotein 120 antibody
- gp120 antibody
- SU antibody
- Surface protein antibody
ab20008 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.