Product nameAnti-HIV1 gp41 antibody (HRP)
See all HIV1 gp41 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to HIV1 gp41 (HRP)
SpecificityThis antibody reacts with HIV1 gp41 in viral and infected tissue samples.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to the ectodomain of gp41-glycosylated (a.a. residues 546-682) from strain HxB2.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68622 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/20. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
Relevancegp41/120 is the major HIV protein associated with the HIV envelope. It functions as the viral antireceptor or attachment protein. gp41 (or TM) traverses the envelope, whereas gp120 is present on the outer surface and is noncovalently attached to gp41. The precursor of gp120/41 (gp160) is synthesized in the endoplasmic reticulum and is transported via the golgi body to the cell surface. Upon activation of the envelope glycoprotein (gp120/41) by cellular receptors, gp41 undergoes conformational changes that mediate fusion of the viral and cellular membranes.
- Env antibody
- Glycoprotein 41 antibody
- gp41 antibody