Publishing research using ab66645? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab66645 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Takahata T et al. Critical Contribution of Tyr15 in the HIV-1 Integrase (IN) in Facilitating IN Assembly and Nonenzymatic Function through the IN Precursor Form with Reverse Transcriptase. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). PubMed: 27795445
- Hoyte AC et al. Resistance to pyridine-based inhibitor KF116 reveals an unexpected role of integrase in HIV-1 Gag-Pol polyprotein proteolytic processing. J Biol Chem 292:19814-19825 (2017). PubMed: 28972144
- Saleh S et al. HIV integration and the establishment of latency in CCL19-treated resting CD4(+) T cells require activation of NF-?B. Retrovirology 13:49 (2016). IP ; Human . PubMed: 27459960
- Desimmie BA et al. HIV-1 IN/Pol recruits LEDGF/p75 into viral particles. Retrovirology 12:16 (2015). PubMed: 25809198
- Borrenberghs D et al. HIV virions as nanoscopic test tubes for probing oligomerization of the integrase enzyme. ACS Nano 8:3531-45 (2014). PubMed: 24654558
- Desimmie BA et al. LEDGINs inhibit late stage HIV-1 replication by modulating integrase multimerization in the virions. Retrovirology 10:57 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23721378