Product nameAnti-HIV1 p24 antibody (HRP)
See all HIV1 p24 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to HIV1 p24 (HRP)
SpecificityHIV1 p24 antibody (ab20365) targets p24 (predominate p24 band pattern in Western blot). Does not cross-react with human T or B cells. Antiserum is not reactive with human or bovine sera.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC, WBmore details
Full length native protein (purified native p24 from strain IIIb).
Purified IgG fraction covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is removed.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20365 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ICC||1/20 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa. Dilution optimised using Chromogenic detection. When using chemiluminescent substrates, the assay will require much less antibody. Depending on the sensitivity of the substrate, the antibody dilution may be 1/10,000 - 1/100,000.|
RelevanceHIV1 performs highly complex orchestrated tasks during the assembly, budding, maturation and infection stages of the viral replication cycle. During viral assembly, the proteins form membrane associations and self-associations that ultimately result in budding of an immature virion from the infected cell. Gag precursors also function during viral assembly to selectively bind and package two plus strands of genomic RNA. Capsid protein p24 probably forms the conical core of the virus that encapsulates the genomic RNA-nucleocapsid complex.
- CA antibody
- Capsid protein p24 antibody
- HIV-1 Gag p24 antibody