Publishing research using ab43014? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab43014 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Kyei GB et al. Splicing Factor 3B Subunit 1 Interacts with HIV Tat and Plays a Role in Viral Transcription and Reactivation from Latency. MBio 9:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30401776
- Lee FH et al. Disrupting GluA2-GAPDH Interaction Affects Axon and Dendrite Development. Sci Rep 6:30458 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27461448
- Romani B et al. HIV-1 Vpr reactivates latent HIV-1 provirus by inducing depletion of class I HDACs on chromatin. Sci Rep 6:31924 (2016). PubMed: 27550312
- Reeder JE et al. HIV Tat controls RNA Polymerase II and the epigenetic landscape to transcriptionally reprogram target immune cells. Elife 4:N/A (2015). WB, ChIP . PubMed: 26488441
- Erkelenz S et al. Balanced splicing at the Tat-specific HIV-1 3'ss A3 is critical for HIV-1 replication. Retrovirology 12:29 (2015). PubMed: 25889056
- Ozaki T et al. Delivery of Topically Applied Calpain Inhibitory Peptide to the Posterior Segment of the Rat Eye. PLoS One 10:e0130986 (2015). ELISA ; Rat . PubMed: 26107400
- Paris JJ et al. Anxiety-like behavior of mice produced by conditional central expression of the HIV-1 regulatory protein, Tat. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 231:2349-60 (2014). PubMed: 24352568
- Johnson TP et al. Induction of IL-17 and nonclassical T-cell activation by HIV-Tat protein. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:13588-93 (2013). PubMed: 23898208
- Carey AN et al. Expression of HIV-Tat protein is associated with learning and memory deficits in the mouse. Behav Brain Res 229:48-56 (2012). PubMed: 22197678
- Jarboui MA et al. Nucleolar Protein Trafficking in Response to HIV-1 Tat: Rewiring the Nucleolus. PLoS One 7:e48702 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23166591
- Marban C et al. Genome-Wide Binding Map of the HIV-1 Tat Protein to the Human Genome. PLoS One 6:e26894 (2011). WB, ChIP, CHIPseq ; Human . PubMed: 22073215
- Wong R et al. Differential effect of CLK SR Kinases on HIV-1 gene expression: potential novel targets for therapy. Retrovirology 8:47 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21682887
- Narayan V et al. Celastrol inhibits Tat-mediated human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) transcription and replication. J Mol Biol 410:972-83 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21763500
- Fitting S et al. Interactive Comorbidity between Opioid Drug Abuse and HIV-1 Tat: Chronic Exposure Augments Spine Loss and Sublethal Dendritic Pathology in Striatal Neurons. Am J Pathol 177:1397-410 (2010). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 20651230