Publishing research using ab63957? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab63957 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Dong H et al. Role of FOXO3 Activated by HIV-1 Tat in HIV-Associated Neurocognitive Disorder Neuronal Apoptosis. Front Neurosci 13:44 (2019). PubMed: 30778283
- Zhang Y et al. nNOS-CAPON interaction mediates amyloid-ß-induced neurotoxicity, especially in the early stages. Aging Cell 17:e12754 (2018). PubMed: 29577585
- Ye X et al. HIV-1 Tat inhibits EAAT-2 through AEG-1 upregulation in models of HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder. Oncotarget 8:39922-39934 (2017). PubMed: 28404980
- Wang J et al. Menin mediates Tat-induced neuronal apoptosis in brain frontal cortex of SIV-infected macaques and in Tat-treated cells. Oncotarget 8:18082-18094 (2017). IF ; Rhesus monkey . PubMed: 28178646
- Diao Y et al. A specific aptamer-cell penetrating peptides complex delivered siRNA efficiently and suppressed prostate tumor growth in vivo. Cancer Biol Ther 17:498-506 (2016). PubMed: 26954374
- Kleinschnitz C et al. NOS knockout or inhibition but not disrupting PSD-95-NOS interaction protect against ischemic brain damage. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 36:1508-12 (2016). PubMed: 27354091
- Ozaki T et al. Delivery of Topically Applied Calpain Inhibitory Peptide to the Posterior Segment of the Rat Eye. PLoS One 10:e0130986 (2015). ELISA, IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 26107400
- Yoon CH et al. p53-derived host restriction of HIV-1 replication by protein kinase R-mediated Tat phosphorylation and inactivation. J Virol 89:4262-80 (2015). ICC . PubMed: 25653431
- Ozaki T et al. Intravitreal injection or topical eye-drop application of a µ-calpain C2L domain peptide protects against photoreceptor cell death in Royal College of Surgeons' rats, a model of retinitis pigmentosa. Biochim Biophys Acta 1822:1783-95 (2012). PubMed: 22885154
- Lee SM et al. Immune receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1 (IREM-1) inhibits B cell activation factor (BAFF)-mediated inflammatory regulation of THP-1 cells through modulation of the activities of extracellular regulated kinase (ERK). Clin Exp Immunol 161:504-11 (2010). PubMed: 20646006