Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HJURP
- Suitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HJURP antibody
See all HJURP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HJURP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human HJURP aa 650-700. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: NP_060880.3
- HeLa, 293T lysates
General notesAntibody concentration was determined by extinction coefficient: absorbance at 280 nm of 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified using an epitope specific to HJURP immobilized on solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100800 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000.|
RelevanceCentromeric protein that plays a central role in the incorporation and maintenance of histone H3-like variant CENPA at centromeres. Acts as a specific chaperone for CENPA and is required for the incorporation of newly synthesized CENPA molecules into nucleosomes at replicated centromeres. Directly binds Holliday junctions.
Cellular localizationNucleus; nucleolus. Centromere. Note: Localizes in centromeres during late telophase and early G1, when CENPA nucleosomes are assembled. Localizes to nucleolus during S phase, nucleolus site being often related to storage.
- 14-3-3-associated AKT substrate antibody
- FAKTS antibody
- fetal liver expressing gene 1 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human skin carcinoma tissue labelling HJURP with ab100800 at 1/1000 (1µg/mg). Detection: DAB.
All lanes : Anti-HJURP antibody (ab100800) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa Whole Cell Lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa Whole Cell Lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa Whole Cell Lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T Whole Cell Lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size: 84 kDa
Exposure time: 3 minutes
ab100800 at 1 µg/ml staining HJURP in HeLa cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab100800 at 3 µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane). Exposure time: 30 seconds
ab100800 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Pan D et al. Mechanism of centromere recruitment of the CENP-A chaperone HJURP and its implications for centromere licensing. Nat Commun 10:4046 (2019). PubMed: 31492860
- Liu C & Mao Y Diaphanous formin mDia2 regulates CENP-A levels at centromeres. J Cell Biol 213:415-24 (2016). PubMed: 27185834
- Montes de Oca R et al. The histone chaperone HJURP is a new independent prognostic marker for luminal A breast carcinoma. Mol Oncol 9:657-74 (2015). PubMed: 25497280
- Bravaccini S et al. New biomarkers to predict the evolution of in situ breast cancers. Biomed Res Int 2014:159765 (2014). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 25243117