Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BB7.2] to HLA A2 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-HLA A2 antibody [BB7.2] (PE)
See all HLA A2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BB7.2] to HLA A2 (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
HLA A2 solubilised by papain
EpitopeThis antibody recognizes an epitope at the C-terminus of alpha-2 helix and a turn on one of the underlying beta strands within the human HLA A2 histocompatibility antigen.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79523 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceInvolved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system. Dimer of alpha chain and a beta chain (beta-2-microglobulin). Interacts with human herpesvirus 8 MIR1 protein.
Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein.
- Antigen presenting molecule antibody
- HLA A antibody
- HLA A histocompatibility type antibody
ab79523 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Liu YY et al. Identification of HLA-A2-Restricted Mycobacterial Lipoprotein Z Peptides Recognized by T CellsFrom Patients With ActiveTuberculosis Infection. Front Microbiol 9:3131 (2018). PubMed: 30622521
- Heigele A et al. Down-modulation of CD8aß is a fundamental activity of primate lentiviral Nef proteins. J Virol 86:36-48 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 22013062