Product nameAnti-HLA-C antibody [EPR6749]
See all HLA-C primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6749] to HLA-C
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human HLA-C aa 350 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Jurkat, Human melanoma, Human placenta, 293T and A375 lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126722 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
- Information by UniProt
- 1C07_HUMAN antibody
- Cw-7 alpha chain antibody
- D6S204 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Li H et al. Identification of an elaborate NK-specific system regulating HLA-C expression. PLoS Genet 14:e1007163 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29329284) »
- Warthan MD et al. The role of endoplasmic reticulum aminopeptidase 2 in modulating immune detection of choriocarcinoma. Biol Reprod 98:309-322 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29324974) »