Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-HLA Class I antibody [W6/32]
See all HLA Class I primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I
SpecificityRecognises an antigenic determinant shared among products of the HLA A, B and C loci. The antibody recognises virtually all nucleated human cells. It recognises an antigenic determinant shared among products of the HLA A, B and C loci. Clone W6/32 recognises a conformational epitope, reacting with HLA class I alpha3 and alpha2 domains.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Chimpanzee, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Macaque monkey, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human HLA Class I. Tissue/ cell preparation of membrane of tonsil cells (Human).
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22432 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/100.
Use 10µl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100µl whole blood.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceHLA CLass I is involved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- DKFZp686P19218 antibody
- EA1.2 antibody
- EA2.1 antibody
Flow cytometric analysis of red cell lysed human blood gated on lymphocytes in the presence of Human seroblock using ab22432 at 1/50 dilution (Figure B) compared to anPacific Blue conjugated Mouse IgG2a isotype control (Figure A).
Flow cytometric analysis of red cell lysed human blood gated on lymphocytes using ab22432 at 1/50 dilution (Figure B) compared to an isotype control (Figure A).
ab22432 has been referenced in 24 publications.
- Agak GW et al. Phenotype and Antimicrobial Activity of Th17 Cells Induced by Propionibacterium acnes Strains Associated with Healthy and Acne Skin. J Invest Dermatol 138:316-324 (2018). PubMed: 28864077
- Tsuruta M et al. Bladder cancer-associated cancer-testis antigen-derived long peptides encompassing both CTL and promiscuous HLA class II-restricted Th cell epitopes induced CD4+ T cells expressing converged T-cell receptor genes in vitro. Oncoimmunology 7:e1415687 (2018). PubMed: 29632734
- Müller M et al. YIP1 family member 4 (YIPF4) is a novel cellular binding partner of the papillomavirus E5 proteins. Sci Rep 5:12523 (2015). PubMed: 26235900
- Turner MA et al. Comparison of the Life Cycles of Genetically Distant Species C and Species D Human Adenoviruses Ad6 and Ad26 in Human Cells. J Virol 89:12401-17 (2015). PubMed: 26423951
- Schmitt J et al. Human Parthenogenetic Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Neural Stem Cells Express HLA-G and Show Unique Resistance to NK Cell-Mediated Killing. Mol Med 21:185-96 (2015). PubMed: 25811991