Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I (HRP)
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Cow, Cat, Human, Monkey, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Macaque monkey
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-HLA Class I antibody [W6/32] (HRP)
See all HLA Class I primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I (HRP)
SpecificityThis antibody recognises an antigenic determinant shared among products of the HLA A, B and C loci.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Frmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Cat, Human, Monkey, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Macaque monkey
Tissue/ cell preparation: purified human tonsil lymphocyte membranes.
EpitopeClone W6/32 recognises a conformational epitope, reacting with HLA class I alpha 3 and alpha 2 domains.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesThis antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33256 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceHLA CLass I is involved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- DKFZp686P19218 antibody
- EA1.2 antibody
- EA2.1 antibody
ab33256 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Chou SE et al. An evaluation of prognostic value of death-associated protein kinase 1 in breast cancer. Anticancer Res 31:3633-6 (2011). PubMed: 21965790