Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Cow, Cat, Human, Monkey, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Macaque monkey
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-HLA Class I antibody [W6/32] (PE)
See all HLA Class I primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificityThis antibody recognises an antigenic determinant shared among products of the HLA A, B and C loci.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Cat, Human, Monkey, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Macaque monkey
Tissue/ cell preparation: purified human tonsil lymphocyte membranes.
- Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
General notes50 tests will be supplied typically at a volume of 0.5ml at a concentration of 0.1mg/ml (concentration prior to conjugation).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesThis antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33257 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceHLA CLass I is involved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- DKFZp686P19218 antibody
- EA1.2 antibody
- EA2.1 antibody
ab33257 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Chen HC et al. Induction of metastatic cancer stem cells from the NK/LAK-resistant floating, but not adherent, subset of the UP-LN1 carcinoma cell line by IFN-?. Lab Invest 91:1502-13 (2011). PubMed: 21691263
- Hurton LV et al. Identifying candidate allogeneic NK-cell donors for hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation based on functional phenotype. Leukemia 24:1059-62 (2010). PubMed: 20164852
- Daniel D et al. Pathway of apoptosis induced in Jurkat T lymphoblasts by anti-HLA class I antibodies. Hum Immunol 65:189-99 (2004). PubMed: 15041157
- Andratschke M et al. MHC-class I antigen expression on micrometastases in bone marrow of patients with head and neck squamous cell cancer. Anticancer Res 23:1467-71 (2003). PubMed: 12820411
- Cabrera CM et al. Total loss of MHC class I in colorectal tumors can be explained by two molecular pathways: beta2-microglobulin inactivation in MSI-positive tumors and LMP7/TAP2 downregulation in MSI-negative tumors. Tissue Antigens 61:211-9 (2003). PubMed: 12694570
- Jaramillo A et al. Anti-HLA class I antibody binding to airway epithelial cells induces production of fibrogenic growth factors and apoptotic cell death: a possible mechanism for bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome. Hum Immunol 64:521-9 (2003). PubMed: 12691702
- Wu T et al. Detection of soluble HLA class I antigens by ELISA and determination of its reference value in population of Guangdong province. Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao 22:931-3 (2002). PubMed: 12377624
- Pangault C et al. Lung macrophages and dendritic cells express HLA-G molecules in pulmonary diseases. Hum Immunol 63:83-90 (2002). PubMed: 11821155