Publishing research using ab52455? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52455 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Cai Z et al. Immunoglobulin-like transcript 4 and human leukocyte antigen-G interaction promotes the progression of human colorectal cancer. Int J Oncol 54:1943-1954 (2019). PubMed: 30942436
- Imani R et al. HLA-G Expression is Associated with an Unfavorable Prognosis of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 19:2527-2533 (2018). PubMed: 30256047
- Xu C et al. The microRNA-10a/ID3/RUNX2 axis modulates the development of Ossification of Posterior Longitudinal Ligament. Sci Rep 8:9225 (2018). PubMed: 29907859
- Wan R et al. Human Leukocyte Antigen-G Inhibits the Anti-Tumor Effect of Natural Killer Cells via Immunoglobulin-Like Transcript 2 in Gastric Cancer. Cell Physiol Biochem 44:1828-1841 (2017). PubMed: 29224003
- Horii M et al. Human pluripotent stem cells as a model of trophoblast differentiation in both normal development and disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E3882-91 (2016). ICC/IF . PubMed: 27325764
- Horii M et al. MTA3 regulates differentiation of human cytotrophoblast stem cells. Placenta 36:974-80 (2015). PubMed: 26198267
- Jasinski-Bergner S et al. Clinical relevance of miR-mediated HLA-G regulation and the associated immune cell infiltration in renal cell carcinoma. Oncoimmunology 4:e1008805 (2015). PubMed: 26155421
- Lim R et al. Preterm human amnion epithelial cells have limited reparative potential. Placenta 34:486-92 (2013). PubMed: 23597502
- Sugimoto J et al. A novel human endogenous retroviral protein inhibits cell-cell fusion. Sci Rep 3:1462 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23492904
- Li Y et al. BMP4-directed trophoblast differentiation of human embryonic stem cells is mediated through a ?Np63+ cytotrophoblast stem cell state. Development 140:3965-76 (2013). Human . PubMed: 24004950
- Zhu Y et al. DA neurons derived from hES cells that express HLA-G1 are capable of immunosuppression. Brain Res 1437:134-42 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22227454
- Moreau P et al. HLA-G gene repression is reversed by demethylation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:1191-6 (2003). PubMed: 12552087