Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4H84] to HLA G
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, IP, ICC, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified from hybridoma culture supernatant. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52455 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system. Plays a role in maternal tolerance of the fetus by mediating protection from the deleterious effects of natural killer cells, cytotoxic T lymphocytes, macrophages and mononuclear cells.
Tissue specificityExpressed in trophoblasts.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MHC class I family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- B2 microglobulin antibody
- DADB-15K14.8 antibody
- HLA 6.0 antibody
ab52455 staining HLA G in Human spleen tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and permeabilized Wash Buffer with Tween; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a TRIS-EDTA Buffer (pH 9.0). Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50 in diluent) for 30 minutes at 20°C. An undiluted Goat anti-Mouse HRP polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody.
ab52455 has been referenced in 15 publications.
- Cai Z et al. Immunoglobulin-like transcript 4 and human leukocyte antigen-G interaction promotes the progression of human colorectal cancer. Int J Oncol 54:1943-1954 (2019). PubMed: 30942436
- Imani R et al. HLA-G Expression is Associated with an Unfavorable Prognosis of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 19:2527-2533 (2018). PubMed: 30256047
- Xu C et al. The microRNA-10a/ID3/RUNX2 axis modulates the development of Ossification of Posterior Longitudinal Ligament. Sci Rep 8:9225 (2018). PubMed: 29907859
- Wan R et al. Human Leukocyte Antigen-G Inhibits the Anti-Tumor Effect of Natural Killer Cells via Immunoglobulin-Like Transcript 2 in Gastric Cancer. Cell Physiol Biochem 44:1828-1841 (2017). PubMed: 29224003
- Horii M et al. Human pluripotent stem cells as a model of trophoblast differentiation in both normal development and disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E3882-91 (2016). ICC/IF . PubMed: 27325764